CHICAGO, Illinois – GK Guillermo Ochoa of Mexico was named the winner of the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup Golden Glove Award presented by Allstate after helping Mexico to a 1-0 victory over the United States in Sunday’s Gold Cup Final.
Ochoa allowed just two goals in 423 minutes of action, registering three clean sheets in what is Ochoa’s fourth Gold Cup title.
Concacaf Gold Cup Golden Glove winners:
- 1991 - 1998: not awarded
- 2000: Craig Forrest, Canada
- 2002: Lars Hirschfeld, Canada
- 2003: Oswaldo Sanchez, Mexico
- 2005: Jaime Penedo, Panama
- 2007: Franck Grandel, Guadeloupe
- 2009: Keylor Navas, Costa Rica
- 2011: Noel Valladares, Honduras
- 2013: Jaime Penedo, Panama
- 2015: Brad Guzan, United States
- 2017: Andre Blake, Jamaica
- 2019: Guillermo Ochoa, Mexico